Help For Your New York Business
Your business is more than just your livelihood. It can be your life’s work. It can be the reason you get out of bed in the morning. It can be the realization of years or decades of hoping and dreaming. Your business is important to you.
Pelella Law P.C. understands that. We are here to help you protect and grow your business by fulfilling your business advocacy and litigation needs with dedication and close attention to detail.
Growing Your Business
New York has a wealth of state-specific business laws that can affect the growth or maintenance of your business in different ways. Understanding how these regulations impact your business may be vital to your success. Our firm can help you protect and grow your business by:
- Drafting and negotiating employment contracts
- Helping you navigate local, state and federal business regulations
- Facilitating partnerships or incorporation
- Negotiating the sale or purchase of commercial real estate
- Pursuing intellectual property claims, like trademarks or patent registrations
Protecting Your Business
Sometimes your business needs the protection of a skilled attorney to deal with litigation matters. Palmer J. Pelella is a former assistant district attorney and has litigated in New York state trial and appellate courts. When the well-being of your business is at stake, rely on an attorney who has a wealth of experience with high-stakes litigation.
We can represent you in matters regarding:
- Employee discrimination lawsuits
- Government investigations of your business
- Environmental issues that may result in penalties to your business
- Contract disputes with employees or independent entities
We can provide a variety of business-related transactional legal services. We can also help advise your business on a range of matters. We like to develop long-term relationships with our clients. The better we know your business, the better we can help you with your business.
Contact Our Firm Today
Our firm is personally invested in you, just as you are personally invested in your business. Find out how Pelella Law P.C. can help you and your business by calling us at 607-246-0043 or contacting us online.